Grandstream GVC3202 3 way video conferencing with support for up to 2 full HD monitors
The GVC3202 offers video conferencing solutions for up to 3-way video-conferencing and support for up to 2 Full HD monitors. The GVC3202 has a patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 3-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
The Grandstream GVC3202 is a ground-breaking solution that offers businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box.
The GVC3202 room systems is a stand-alone, point-to-point system so you do not need an IP PBX in order to use them – they will work regardless of the phone system the company uses (they do, however, require an Internet connection since they transmit voice and video over the cloud).
Looking for a powerful meeting and collaboration system The Grandstream GVC3202 is a versatile to any communications network. Increase meeting collaboration by engaging face-to-face, regardless of location.
Turn any physical room into a virtual, online meeting place no matter where they are.
- 1080p Full-HD video, up to 3-way video conferences, support for 2 monitor outputs through 2 HDMI outputs
- 3-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses
- PTZ Camera with 9x optical zoom
- Integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, video recording
- Screen sharing through HDMI/VGA input
- Installed in just 3 simple steps (connect to network, TV monitors and speaker/mic
- Built-in Meeting scheduler
- Plug and Play connection to Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk video conferencing service
Highlights of the Grandstream GVC3202 include:
- Advanced Video Support – Multi-stream H.264 High Profile 1080p full-HD video at 30fps, up to 3-way local video conferencing, advanced Sony Megapixel imaging sensor with top-notch picture quality, support for 2 TV displays through 2 HDMI outputs, and a local/far-end controllable PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) camera with a premium wide angle lens and 9x optical zoom.
- State-of-the-art Hardware – The GVC3202’s powerful hardware platform includes a sophisticated MCU engine allowing up to 3-way hybrid-protocol conferencing with no external MCUs/servers or extra software licenses; high performance hardware ISP (Image Signal Processing) engine that ensures an industry leading video experience.
- Smart Application Integration – Android 4.4-based design with native support for all Android apps and easy custom development; patent-pending technology to bridge video calls using proprietary protocols (such as Skype™, Skype™ for Business, Google Hangouts, etc.) with open standard SIP-based video calls in a single conference.
- Broad Interoperability – Extraordinary flexibility as the GVC3202 can communicate with major third-party SIP and H.323 video conferencing platforms & services (such as Cisco, Polycom, Huawei, Blue Jeans, etc.), popular Android apps, nearly all of the SIP-based on-premise IP PBX systems (such as Grandstream’s UCM-series), and hosted IP PBX service (such as Broadsoft, etc.).
- Easy Installation & Operation – 3-step (connect to TV, connect to microphone/speaker, connect to network), “zero configuration” plug-and-play setup and use for end users
- Secure Collaboration & Screen Sharing – Built-in HDMI and VGA inputs allow users to securely share/control their computer screen (1080p resolution) to collaborate with remote parties while simultaneously conducting a multi-party full HD videoconference.
- Flexible Network Connection & System Control – Integrated Gigabit network port offers maximum network speeds; integrated Bluetooth allows the use of a companion Bluetooth based multi-touch remote control, smart phones, Bluetooth headsets/speakers/microphones/keyboards, or other Bluetooth devices (e.g., Bluetooth medical sensors) for easy operation control and data exchange with the GVC3202.
Take meetings and collaboration to the next level with video and audio conferencing solutions. From face-to-face visual communications and productivity-driving audio conferencing stations, Grandstream offers conferencing solutions that deploy into any network.
QUICK USER GUIDEGVC3200_Quick_User_Guide
Choose the Videoconferencing Systems that suits your needs!
GVC3200/GVC3202 is a ground-breaking solution that offers small-to-medium businesses a revolutionary video conferencing system with unprecedented flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols and platforms right out of the box. The SIP-based GVC3200/GVC3202 supports Grandstream’s robust IPVideoTalk cloud platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being
interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platform – thus offering a great option to expand or implement a 3rd party platform. Additionally, since it is based on AndroidTM 4.4, the GVC3200/GVC3202offers full access to all video conferencing applications.
The GVC3200/GVC3202 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports conferencing with local mixing between SIP, H.323 and Android applications (e.g. Skype, Google Hangouts):
• The GVC3200 supports 9-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP, H.323 and Android applications (e.g. Skype, Google Hangouts).
• The GVC3202 supports 3-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP, H.323 and Android applications (e.g. Skype, Google Hangouts).
In comparison to Grandstream’s GVC3200, the Grandstream GVC3202 offers a slightly lower capacity option for businesses looking for up to 3-way video-conferencing and support for up to 2 Full HD monitors.
The GVC3200/GVC3202 eliminates the traditional barriers to video conferencing and sets a new bar forbusiness-class video conferencing solutions by offering industry-leading flexibility, interoperability, systemcompatibility, application richness and ease of use
Deploy unprecedented flexibility and productivity with video conferencing. Install a GVC into any network solution and enjoy a powerful video conferencing solution. Our GVC video conferencing devices empower any business with a robust and affordable collaboration focused communications.
The GAC2500 is an audio conferencing phone that takes the table-top conferencing experience to the next level. Enjoy the unparalleled flexibility of Android coupled with rich, HD audio. This affordable, but modern design is an asset to any conference table. OPTIONAL EXTRA