Plantronics CS540 DECT Convertible Wireless Headset System
The CS540 from Plantronics is our most popular wireless headset.
The convertible wearing style simply means there is a headband & and earhook in the box and you can choose which wearing style suits you. It is the lightest headset in the range. Telephony connection only.
If you feel you may need a more robust headset please look at the CS510 1 ear on headband.
- Lightest DECT™ wireless headset on the market (CS540)
- Gain mobility – multitask, hands-free up to 100 meters
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Voice-dedicated DECT™ technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology enables clearer conversations
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuard™ technology protects against audio spikes
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Up to 7 hours Talk Time
- CS540 Wireless Headset Base
- Wireless headset with pre-installed battery, eartip and earloop
- 1 Ear Headband with leatherette ear pad
- Power supply
- Other size eartip and ear loops
- Telephone interface cable
The plantronics Savi range offer the same great sound quality, range and battery life as the CS500 range with the added benefit of Telephany and USB connection plus the ability to pair mobile phone to the headset base via Bluetooth.
Your wireless headset allows you to move away from your desk when on a call. To answer and end calls away from your desk, you will need to add a HL-10 lifter or and EHS (Electronic Hook Switch ). The plantronics compatibility chart can help with this www.plantro.net/en/compatibility.html or give us a call on 0416 056 500.
Download – Data Sheet
For More Information: https://www.plantronics.com/au