Zebra Symbol LS2208-SR20007R-UR Handheld Barcode Scanner Kit – Black
Zebra LS2208-SR20007R-UR Description:
Zebra Includes LS2208 scanner, CBA-U01-S07ZAR cable, 20-61019-02R Stand and SW-61077-02.
The affordable LS2208 handheld bar code scanner provides fast, reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form. The wide working range —from near-contact to 17 inches — makes this device ideal for retail, hospital, education or government settings. Multiple on-board interfaces ensure integration with a variety of host systems.
- Durable, single-board construction: Meets stringent 5-ft drop tests.
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window: Is designed for continuous use.
- Accurate first-time capture of 1D bar codes: Increased productivity, resulting in shorter check-out lines and better customer service.
- Wide working range: Delivers optimal performance from contact to 17 in (43 cm).
- Multiple on-board interfaces: Simplify installation and integration and ensures future compatibility.
- Plug-and-play, with universal cable: Means rapid deployment, with a single cable connecting to any computing environment.
- Intuitive design: Minimizes setup and training time.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design: Reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Hands-free Intelli stand: Enables presentation scanning and easy switching between hands-free and handheld modes.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF): Enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software
|Dimensions||15.2 cm H x 6.3 cm W x 8.4 cm|
|Weight||5.15 oz./146 gm|
|Voltage and Current||5 volts +/- 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max|
|Power Source||Host power or external power supply|
|Colour||Cash Register White or Twilight Black|
|Light Source||650 nm visible laser diode|
|Scan Element Frequency||50Hz|
|Scan Rate||100 scans per second typical|
|Print Contrast||20% minimum reflective difference|
|Roll (Tilt)||1 1 +/- 30 degrees|
|Pitch||2 2 +/- 65 degrees|
|Skew (Yaw)||3 3 +/- 60 degrees|
|Decode Capability||UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar|
|Interfaces Supported||RS232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand, IBM 468X/9X, USB, Synapse and Undecoded|
|Operating Temp.||32° to 122° F/0° to 50° C|
|Storage Temp.||-40° to 158° F/-40° to 70° C|
|Humidity||5% to 95% relative humidity, noncondensing|
|Drop Specifications||Unit functions normally after repeated, 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete|
|Ambient Light Immunity||Immune to direct exposure of normal office and factory lighting conditions, as well as direct exposure to sunlight|
|Electrostatic Discharge||Conforms to 15 kV air discharge and 8 kV of contact discharge|
|Hands-Free Intellistand™||20-61019-01 or 20-61019-02|
|Electrical Safety||Certified to UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950/IEC950|
|EMI/RFI||FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-003 Class B, European Union EMC Directive, Australian SMA, Taiwan EMC, Japan, VCCI/MITI/Dentori.|
|Laser Safety||CDRH Class II, IEC Class 2|
|Environmental||Compliant with RoHS directive 2002/95/EEC|
|Warranty||The Symbol LS2208 is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 5 years (60 months) from date of shipment, provided that the product remains unmodified and is operated under normal and proper conditions.|
- Symbol LS2208 Hand-held Barcode Scanner
- Motorola CBA-U01-S07ZAR 7ft Series A Connector USB Cable
- Motorola 20-61019-02R Black/twilight Gooseneck Intellistand Stand
Download – Data Sheet
Manufacturer Website: https://www.zebra.com/
Features Coming Soon
Specifications Coming Soon
Documents Coming Soon